Welcome to www.novanor.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Web site"), which is owned by Novanor Ltd., UIC 202516479,
with headquarters and management address: Sofia, Bulgaria Blvd. № 109, represented by Martin Dimitrov and Lilyana Deyanova.
By using this web site, you agree to these terms of service for the Web site.
Please read these terms of service carefully before using this web site.
If you do not agree to any of the conditions contained in these terms of service, you should discontinue the usage of this web site.
- Art. 1. For the purposes of these terms of service:
The Provider is Novanor Ltd., UIC 202516479.
User/s is/are the visitor/s of www.novanor.com.
Publication/s is/are article/s posted on the web site.
Materials mean documents and information contained on this web site.
- Objectives and scope of the terms of service
- Art. 2. These terms of service have been developed and designed to govern the relationship between Novanor Ltd., the owner of the web site www.novanor.com, hereinafter referred to as "the Provider", and the Users of the Web Site in connection with the use of the web site.
- Art. 3. These terms of service refer and bind the Users of the Web site.
- Art. 4. These terms of service provide information to Users on:
Subject of the terms of service;
Characteristics of the web site;
Processing of personal data;
Intellectual property rights;
- Provider's identification
- Art. 5. Provider's identification:
Name of Provider: Novanor Ltd.
Headquarters and management address: Sofia, Bulgaria Blvd. № 109
Unique Identification Code: 202516479
- Subject of the terms of service
- Art. 6. The Provider has created and owns the web site www.novanor.com, which
contains detailed information about the products offered to the Users and also the publications
published by the Provider.
- Art. 7. The Provider invokes and the Users undertakes to use the web site in accordance
with these terms of service.
- Characteristics of the Web Site
- Art. 8. The Web site is designed to inform Users of the activities performed by the
Provider and the products offered.
- Art. 9. All information on this web site is provided by the Provider and is intended for
information purposes only. Nothing in this web site is intended to be accepted as a contract,
offer, advertisement or other kind of invitation to perform an action beyond the purely
informative nature of the content of the web site. The materials posted on this web site are not
intended to create a trusted relationship between the Provider and the User.
- Art. 10. The information on this web site may contain inaccuracies, although the
Provider seeks to keep the information up to date. The Provider has the right to make changes
and improvements to this web site at any time without notice. The Provider accepts no
responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in the content of this web site. The Provider accepts
no responsibility for damages and losses incurred by Users as a result of the use of this web site
and the materials from this web site. The materials contained in this web site comply with the
legislation in force at the time of their preparation.
- Processing of personal data
- Art. 11. The Provider does not collect or process any personal data of natural persons provided and/or collected through the Web Site.
- Intellectual property rights
- Art. 12. All content on the Web Site, including but not limited to all published texts, pictures, images, illustrations, sounds, graphics, computer programs, software code, and any other information posted on the Site is the exclusive property of the Provider.
- Art. 13. The content of the Provider's site may only be used by the Users for informational purposes.
- Art. 14. The use of this information contained on the web site for commercial purposes in any form (copying, modifying, downloading, selling, reproducing, distributing, publishing, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- Art. 15. If a User violates any of the conditions set in these terms of service, the Provider is entitled to full compensation for damages caused by the User.
- Final provisions
- Art. 16. Any voidability and/or invalidity of any of the provisions of these terms of service will not result in the whole term of service becoming void and/or invalid.
- Art. 17. For all matters not covered by these terms of service, the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation shall apply.
- Art. 18. All disputes between the Provider and the User arising from these terms of service shall be resolved in the spirit of good will and with mutual understanding. In the absence of consent, the dispute shall be referred to the competent court.
- Art. 19. The Provider may update, amend and supplement these terms of service at any time without prior notice.